Big Changes, Big Choices:
ENHANCING SELF-ESTEEM (dvd)
From the 12 volume DVD series, BIG CHANGES, BIG CHOICES
EDUCATIONAL GOALS -
YOUNG ADOLESCENTS WILL:
- Become aware of how their level of self-esteem affects their lives.
- See the relationship between their self-esteem and the kinds of choices they make.
- Become aware of many of the things that they and other people do that either enhance or undermine their self- esteem.
- Learn some ways to enhance their self-esteem.
- Become sensitized to the ways they affect the self-esteem of others.
This program tells young people that every one of them is important and worthy, that what they do matters, and that they owe it to themselves to do and be their very best. We consider where high and low self-esteem come from, how our actions and choices either diminish or enhance our self-esteem, how to deal with external factors that affect our self-esteem, and how we affect the self-esteem of others.
For a description of the format of this and the other programs in this series, please click the big orange button, below, and see the series description.